Executive – Digital Marketing
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing programs, campaigns, and processes including budgeting, forecasting, accruals.
- Track in the development of digital marketing plans, programs, and scope of services.
- Develop a Strategy for digital media, email marketing, search engine optimization and campaign management
- Manage all digital marketing vendor relationships, contracts, and negotiations.
- Experience in implementing digital marketing campaigns (PPC, display, video, social, etc.). email marketing and local search marketing.
- AdWords certification would be an added advantage
- Create content for reports, blog posts and news articles and others articles.
- Review content of subject-matter accuracy and report standards
- Develop/revise content for the upcoming/existing reports and blogs.
- Ensuring that text follows guidelines for company & checking spellings, grammar & scope of the text
- Organizing and designing the layout & structure of the content material in a document as per the set standards.
- Provide any other content-related assistance that may be required for the other articles.
- Excellent command over English language (reading and writing) is a must.
- Knowledge of developing videos and power point presentation will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of developing report content will be preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently.
Education: Any Graduate.
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of Content Writing Experience in Digital Marketing.
Please send cv to career@ComputerServicesLtd.com