Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the creation, rollout and maintenance of talent management programs.
- Maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Identify technical, learning & development and operational program requirements for all talent management programs.
- Monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Participate in identifying, modifying, and implementing KPI to effectively measure, benchmark and monitor the impact.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Arrange workshops, seminars, classrooms, modules as needed as part of the ongoing development of talent throughout the organization.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
Formal Education Required: MBA Degree major in HRM/OD
Years & Field of Experience required: Fresh graduates in HRM/OD are highly encouraged to apply
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org