Key Account manager
Position: Key Account Manager
Key Account managers are responsible for managing relationships with specific customers for their organization, including completing sales. These managers must have a thorough knowledge of their organization’s products and services and need to be able to make targeted pitches for current and future clients.
Duties of the Key Account Manager include:
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities
- Attendance of meetings with the key accounts and presentation of current offers
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Degree in business or any other related field
- Well-developed communication as well as presentation skills
- Excellent customer-orientation and networking skill
- Ability to successfully negotiate about business conditions
- Ability to oversee all details of concurrently running projects
- Highly self-motivated.
|Formal Education Required:||BBA major in Marketing|
|Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership:||N/A|
|Years & Field of Experience required:||– Fresher are encouraged to apply
– 2 years of working experience will add value
Please send CV to email@example.com