- Improve project and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Serve as the liaison between administrative personnel and senior management, communicating needs and concerns so they can be handled expeditiously
- Provide technical and logistical support for all personnel
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, partners, or freight forwarders.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Plans delivery by organizing truck loads and car routing schedules.
- Coordinates delivery to the customer and sales department.
- Oversees the preparation of delivery documents for truckers.
- Coordinates of delivery, repair, procurement, recovery of cars of company car pool.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Formal Education Required:||Masters degree in any disciplines|
|Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership:||Certification or Diploma in SCM|
|Years & Field of Experience required:||At least 5 years of working experience in human resource management and organizational development|
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org