Manager, Business Development
Job Description / Responsibility
– The applicants should have good concept on marketing, brand planning/development, business development, advertising & promotion, market research, corporate marketing & corporate Sales.
– To execute marketing & sales activities according to the business plan of the organization.
– To visit enterprise & SMB client segments.
– To expand new client vertical to increase sales volume.
– To implement the corporate strategies with the potential customers.
– To follow up with existing clients, review the progress of any existing project, collect customer’s feedback & identify further opportunities for new sales.
– To support & maintain back Once activities & all sort of databases.
– Maintaining business development reports.
– Graduate from any reputed public or private university.
– Result may be considered as per experience.
Years & Field of Experience required:
Have experience of 3 years in Digital Marketing. Experience may be considered if you have very good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org