- Frame project updates for senior leadership team.
- Establish cadence to capture and communicate program risks, issues and key decisions on a weekly basis.
- Conduct regular check-ins with the Project Managers to track project related expectations from business.
- Track status of customer project milestones and deliverables across service delivery and other Enterprise functions.
- Track and share financial updates across projects and perform analysis needed for leadership reviews.
- Contribute and help drive the definition of project Governance with inputs from customer business, service delivery and cross functional leaders.
- Understand the overall customer project portfolio with timeline views and how that translates into resource needs.
- Manage and negotiate expectations between service delivery teams and customers.
- Communicate clear and detailed action items for team members and tracks them to closure.
- Coordinate with the customer and functional leads to drive project plans, financials, risks and issues for the defined projects and provides regular status summary to senior leadership to facilitate stakeholder buy-in.
- Ensure support and coordination with other PMs so that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist PMs to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan of key customers to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation template and support PMs for related tasks
|Formal Education Required:||Masters degree in IT and/or business disciplines|
|Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership:||Mandatory||Prince2 / PMP|
|Preferred||ITIL and/or COBIT5|
|Years & Field of Experience required:||At least 5 years of working experience with intensive project/ program management skills|
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org