Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Frame project and business KPI updates for senior leadership team.
- Establish pace to capture and communicate project risks, issues and key decisions on a weekly basis.
- Conduct regular check-ins with the Project Managers/ implementation team to track KPI expectations from business.
- Track status of customer project milestones and deliverables across service delivery and other related enterprise functions.
- Track and share financial updates across projects and perform analysis needed for leadership reviews.
- Manage and negotiate expectations between service delivery teams and customers.
- Monitor PM’s KPI so that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Formal Education Required: MBA in Management / Operation Management OR Masters in CSE/ EEE/ IT or relevant discipline
Related Professional Training, Certification or Membership: Prince2-P/ PMP/ ITIL (Preferred)
Years & Field of Experience required: Fresh graduate are highly encouraged to apply
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org